Why a DOMATICS Enrichment Program?
The DOMATICS program spans 8-9 weeks and incorporates DOMATICS and DOMATICS Reloaded the game to engage students in grades 2 through 8. The program covers not only mathematics but focuses on sportsmanship, strategy, self-control, respect for self and others, teamwork and other valuable life lessons, all while incorporating various aspects of the Common Core Standards.
What are some of the Benefits?
- Students will be able to identify pros and cons of behavioral choices.
- The course will drive students to elevate their mathematical calculations.
- Students will display improved social skills in patience and self-control.
- Students will understand the importance of motivation and positive peer relations.
- Students will learn respect for self and others.
- Students will learn skills and strategies to become better test takers.
- Students will be able to apply concepts of sportsmanship, motivation and compliance to authority figures.
- Students will be able to understand the importance of developing and maintaining a winning attitude.